Riverview East Academy Dress Code Policy 2022-23
- Clothing/accessories may not contain images or symbols that are hateful or offensive in nature, that are excessively sexual, or that promote violence, drugs, alcohol or gang activity/affiliation.
- No visible undergarments, either exposed or through clothing.
- No hoods or brimmed/billed hats may be worn.
- No exposed midriff (when the arms are relaxed at the sides).
- Shorts, skirts and jeans (non-ripped) must cover the top third of the thigh.
- Shirt straps must be at least the width of two inches and necklines may not dip below the height of the armpit.
- Close-toed shoes must be worn at all times for grades K-6 and in PE and science labs for grades 7-12.