For artwork to be eligible for the competition, it cannot be any larger than 26 inches by 26 inches, 4 inches in depth and cannot weigh more than 15 pounds. Acceptable artwork submissions may include:
- Paintings – including oil, acrylics, and watercolor
- Drawings – including pastels, colored pencil, pencil, charcoal, ink, and markers (It is recommended that charcoal and pastel drawings be fixed)
- Collages – must be two-dimensional
- Prints – including lithographs, silkscreen, and block prints
- Mixed Media – use of more than two mediums such as pencil, ink, watercolor, etc.
- Computer – generated art
Submissions are accepted now until Saturday, April 1, 2023.
enter the competition here